Self-motivated Cloud Engineer passionate about the Cloud and its future.
Available and currently looking for work, with the ability to relocate.
I pride myself on my ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
I am ambitious and eager to advance my career and expand my knowledge in all things Cloud.
Experience & Projects
Full Stack Cloud Developer - The Pain Wall
EC2 - Terraform - Jenkins - CloudWatch
- Migrated to AWS from on-premise, resulting in improved loading speeds and configuration management.
- Infrastructure as Code implementation using Terraform for improved productivity in deployment tasks and Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Maintain high availability and uptime of services
- 99.8% monthly uptime SLO
- Leveraged blue-green deployment processes that reduced unexpected downtimes due to deployments by 100%.
- Utilized load balancers & autoscaling groups to handle increased traffic periods. Enabled CloudFront for caching.
- Setup & monitored CloudWatch metrics & dashboards to track performance and made necessary changes to reduce monthly costs.
Cloud Resume Challenge - (Project)
Lambda - S3 - DynamoDB - API Gateway - Docker - Python
- Used S3 to host static resume website featuring a visitor counter. Set up HTTPS for security and enabled CloudFront for caching. Utilized Route53 for DNS operation.
- Wrote Lambda function using Python as runtime to retrieve current visitor count, stored in DynamdoDB, and update the count for each visit.
- Setup API Gateway to accept requests from the web app, triggering the lambda function to communicate with the database.
- Utilized Docker for SAM build operations.
- Converted infrastructure to code, leveraged SAM & GitHub Actions for rapid deployment and CI/CD.
- Read about the Cloud Resume Challenge HERE